Logistics Experience since 1743
If you are interested in the international cargo business and want to become our Raden Saleh® Cargo Sales Associate in Indonesia and worldwide, this is your chance.
We welcome Cargo Sales Associates newcomers woh are highly motivated to succeed, passionate and willing to work hard to join our team; Cargo Sales Associates who love to work on challenging international projects, and wish to reach their full potential and grow and develop with us.
By joining the Raden Saleh® Logistik Indonesia team, you will represent and work with one of the most prestigious organizations in Indonesia with cargo experience since 1743, developing and marketing cargo from Indonesia, Afrika, Europe and of course the United States.
Raden Saleh has an almost 100% recognition value in Indonesia and around the world; almost every Indonesian man and woman, and every student know him and recognize his legacy in the arts and sciences. Every big city has a street or square named after Raden Saleh.
We are proud and very honored that former President of Indonesia, Dr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, several years ago bestowed one of Indonesia's highest awards, the posthumous 'Bintang Mahaputera Adipradana' to Raden Saleh, represented by our Raden Saleh Foundation.
But we don't stop here...
You will have a strong and unrivaled selling opportunity to earn commissions on cargo sales.
Raden Saleh® Logistics offers
• Logistics business experience since 1743
• Successful network development and sales
• Office organization according to Raden Saleh® Logistics standard guidelines and procedures
• Training for Cargo Sales Associates
• Excellent commission structure
• Ongoing marketing and advertising assistance
If the benefits we offer are of interest to you, becoming our Raden Saleh® Cargo Sales Associate is up to you.
What are the responsibilities of a Raden Saleh® Cargo Sales Associate?
• Research sources to develop potential customers
• Gain a clear understanding of customer needs
• Establish and develop business relationships with prospective customers in regional market segments assigned to provide new business for services within the company
• Attend team meetings and share best practices with peers
What qualifications do our Raden Saleh® Sales Associates require?
• Excellent selling and negotiating skills
• Good communication skills, also in English and “people” skills
• Must be attractive and well dressed
• Have confidence and motivation
• Ability to work well, both individually and as part of a team
• Have a business sense and be professional
Don't delay, contact us now by sending your CV and cover letter to our HR department at career (at) radensaleh.org.